- Appetite suppression
- Mood stimulation
- Poor vision
- Anxiety and irritability
- Regular colds and flu
- Coughing & spluttering
- COPD: chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Bronchitis, emphysema
- Lung, mouth, throat, cervical and other cancers
- Constricted blood vessels, poor circulation
- High cholesterol
- Chronic heart disease
- Too much blood-clotting
- Diabetes complications
- Erectile dysfunction
- Early menopause
- Problems with pregnancy
- Problems for newborns
- Stained teeth
- Yellow fingers
- Wrinkly skin
- Smelly hair, stinking clothes
The Social Side
Smoking can have serious effects on your relationships
- Breath smells of cigarettes constantly
- Stinking clothes, hair always smells
- House, car, everything smells like a filthy dirty ashtray
- Socially frowned upon
- Sets an unhealthy example to your and other children
- Passive smoking effects are now totally unacceptable
- Banished to smoke outside in all weathers
- Loss of friends - Feel like a social outcast
If you stop
Your health and lifestyle will improve
- Blood pressure reduces and stabilises
- Risk of heart attack reduces
- Risk of cancers significantly reduced
- Lung capacity and breathing improves
- You feel healthier very quickly
- You find yourself with more energy
- More vitality, greater clarity of thought
- Your damaged cells replace and replenish themselves
- You become motivated to take more exercise
- You have much more energy every day
- Every day becomes a bonus as life expectancy increases
- You no longer cough up phlegm
- Colds and flu are less frequent
- Headaches lessen and disappear
- Food smells and tastes great again
- COPD can be avoided
- Your sense of smell and taste improves
- You feel healthier and fitter
- The money you save is enough for an extra annual holiday
You know that smoking is the single worst thing you can do for your health. We know that smoking delivers 4,000 artificial chemicals into the body, causing
90% of lung cancers and a massive amount of heart disease.
But, somehow, these and other scary facts just aren’t enough motivation to stop.
People often mistakenly believe that smoking calms them. In fact, it’s just the way they breathe when smoking that causes a temporary calming.
Smoking itself is a stimulant and research now suggests that it may actually bring on anxiety symptoms, making smokers more likely to suffer panic
But all this information makes little difference because human beings are very good at hiding from facts.
If it were just down to common sense and public information you would have stopped ages ago. To stay stopped, you need to feel differently about smoking.
That’s where hypnosis and NLP can help.
With your subconscious resources and extraordinary unconscious thoughts you can beat your cravings permanently.
It takes just two 90mins sessions of powerful hypnotherapy and NLP – a mere three hours – to fully achieve that freedom you so desperately need and
desire. Your appointment can be over a morning or afternoon and you will also have a 30-minute supportive consultation at a suitable time after the
Just 3 hours and 30 minutes to stop you smoking permanently – guaranteed.
Doesn’t that sound good?
Can Lindsay Help You?
How the Session may go:
Close your eyes for moment now, and ask yourself:
How many times do you cough in a day? See yourself clearly now, choking away and knowing how badly the weed is affecting your chest, your lungs, your
breathing, your energy levels. You're only too aware of the dangers and irreversible damage you are attracting to your being if you allow this to continue
any longer, never mind the cost!
I recall a chap back in the 90's was smoking over 30 large corona cigars a week costing him over £130 a week! And you know how socially unacceptable it
is now, and that all restaurants, clubs, pubs have banned smoking, to the delight of all the non-smokers who have suffered health-wise at the hands
of all those inconsiderate smokers for years and years.
You have possibly noticed how your social circle has significantly diminished – and so it should, for the good of their own health, never mind your own.
You know all this and yet you still continue to do irreparable damage to your health day by day!
You have become one of life's social outcasts through your smoking habit.
You are also aware of the anchors that attract you to that desire to stimulate and enhance certain times: feelings that you've always associated with a
smoke. At meetings; answering the telephone perhaps; having a cup of tea or coffee. You know those times only too well: the anchor times when you just
feel you just have to have a cigarette or cigar in your hand.
You also know how much better you felt last time you quit (as you probably have). Through NLP and hypnosis I will show you how to stop by reprogramming
your mind and how to attune yourself to new ways of thinking and feeling. I’ll demonstrate and cement those dangerous elements of being a smoker into
your subconscious mind. You’ll be able to call on the hidden resources in your unconscious awareness at any time in the future to counteract
any failings you may experience.
Do you remember, the last time you gave up smoking, walking past people or being in a smoker’s company and wanting to go up to them and spell out
all the negatives of smoking? And tell them how much better you were feeling? Of course you do. And you're also aware how much better you felt at
that time, and can again be in the future, this time for good.....healthy for the rest of your life.....which may have already been shortened. You
smoke because you’re programmed to do it: your mind is like a computer and will only do what you want it to. You have to want to change your habitual
programme. You really have to want to change it. You can change your programme from being a smoker to someone who says…
"I don’t smoke anymore" and feel proud of it.
Things which will help you stop smoking:
- Exercise will help you relax - a walk in the fresh air
- Remove everything to do with smoking from your house and your car and bring it all to your appointment.
- Use the money you save to buy yourself a treat
- Tell everyone you’re quitting and get their encouragement
- After meals, volunteer to do the washing up
- Brush your teeth at least 2-3 times a day
- Do something new at your trigger times
- Try new activities or itineraries
Can Lindsay Help You?
Better Health After Quitting
|Time after last cigarette
||Blood pressure and pulse rates return to normal.
|Levels of carbon monoxide and oxygen in the blood return to normal.
||Chance of heart attack begins to decreases.
|Nerve endings start to regrow. Your ability to taste and smell increases.
|Bronchial tubes relax and the lungs can fill with more air.
|2 weeks to 3 months
||Improved circulation; lung function increases up to 30%.
|1 to 9 months
||Decreased rates of coughing, sinus infection, fatigue, and shortness of breath; regrowth of cilia in the airways, increasing the ability to
clear mucus and clean the lungs and reducing the chance of infection; overall energy level increases.
||After a year, risk of dying from heart attack and stroke is reduced by up to 50%.
So you know cigarettes are bad for you and you've tried really hard to quit smoking. Now what?
Your Positive Therapy Options Include
'Smoking - Stay Stopped' Hypnosis & NLP
Ten Steps to becoming a Non Smoker:
- how you've been brainwashed
- that parasite and its host
- the abusive relationship
- how / when smoking starts to squeeze
- breaking the chains that bind you
- freedom from fear
- living free again
- back on he road to recovery
- avoiding weight gain
- stop worrying
You're Guaranteed to NEVER SMOKE again
Free Top-Up Session if you need it – though it’s never been necessary
Other hypnosis with NLP sessions to help you stop for good
- Be Yourself Socially
- Negative Globalising
- Alcohol Withdrawal Associations
- Gaming & Drug Associations
- Trapped in Your Head? Become free from addictions
- Party without Smoking / Alcohol
- Stay off Cigarettes and Alcohol
- Fear of Cancer
- Restore your Senses and Eat Healthily without Weight Gain
Can Lindsay help you?
Yes! Phone or email today to make an appointment and change your life for good.
See here for the Pricing Structure.