Common reasons for putting weight on:
- Underactive thyroid
- Hormonal imbalance
- Metabolism slows down
- Diabetes treatment / hypoglycaemia
- Ageing and loss of muscle mass
- Steroid treatment for asthma, arthritis etc
- Stress, anxiety, low mood
- Motivation to move more physically
- Tiredness, insomnia and other sleep issues
- Fluid retention, oedema
- Pre-menstrual stress
- Lack of exercise
- Fast food and ready meals: easy but unhealthy options
- Perceived lack of time to cook fresh food
- No time to sit down, slow down and enjoy family dining
- Food is often used as a stand-in for other needs, like love, or to mask emotions
- Eating disorders such as bulimia and anorexia are also emotion-based and can be helped
- If you’re regularly over-eating, or eating without thinking about your food, you need to eat more consciously.
- Being aware of each and every mouthful means you want smaller portions. Using a smaller plate really helps. If you want to keep the rest of your family
healthy, do the same for them.
- Slow down, take time to enjoy and be grateful for your vital daily food and to savour the tastes, textures and smells.
- Treat each mouthful as though it’s a gourmet meal.
- Chew every mouthful 20-30 times so you get all the goodness from it and your digestion can work properly.
- Recognise when you’ve had enough and stop when you’re full; put your knife and fork down.
- Learn that comfort eating doesn’t bring long-term comfort.
Benefits of Change
- Eating healthily, more intuitively and more consciously
- Enjoying smaller portions on a smaller plate but more often
- Noticing how your stomach has shrunk and how good that feels
- Virtual Gastric Band hypnosis treatment ensures long term results
- Food tastes better and your senses are more aware
- Enjoying eating foods that are best for your body, inside and out
- Respecting yourself and others more
- Reduced blood pressure / turning around Type2 Diabetes
- Less obesity, less heart strain, easier breathing
- Improved heart health
- Reduced chance of obesity-related cancers
- Better sleep patterns
- Better hormonal balance, improved cellular structure
- Improved sex drive and increased sexual performance
- Better mood: you smile and laugh more
- Less joint and nerve pain, fewer headaches
- Clearer, brighter, fresher-looking skin
- Leave stress, anxiety and/or depression behind you
- Have more money, more friends, the future looking brighter
- Feeling good, proud of yourself and maintaining your weight loss
- Content with yourself, more confident
- Looking good: having more self-esteem as you look in the mirror
- More energy, feeling alive
- Motivated to move more, feeling less fatigue
- Better sleep patterns, free from insomnia
- Better general health and well-being
- Looking forward to living longer
Losing Weight in a Managed, Controlled and Timely Way
The need for food, is our most elemental need, the first need we’re aware of. Because it plays such a primal role in our lives, it can sometimes
stand in for other, quite different needs, like our need for love, challenge, meaning and emotion.
And then we're in trouble.
A tailored weight-loss therapy programme, where you can choose up to six of the sessions below, will form the greater part of your treatment.
Your Weight Loss Control & Management session consists of 1hour's pre-therapy consultation, followed immediately by 2 x 90mins of life-changing
hypnosis / NLP. Your programme is chosen to match your essential specific needs.
Choose ideally Up to 6 Key Topics Here to Help You with Your Weight Loss
Can Lindsay Help You?
Hypnotherapy Session Details:
This Stop Emotional Eating hypnosis session, when combined with other essential weight loss elements, will help you if you have got caught
in the trap of feeding your emotions with food instead of with appropriate action.
What happens during hypnosis for weight loss?
During your weight loss hypnotherapy / NLP sessions, you will learn how to replace your negative and inappropriate habits, thoughts, feelings, sensations
and eating patterns with positive ones.
As a Senior Clinical Hypnotherapist I am essentially your coach. I will guide you into a state of deep hypnotic relaxation.
Once your body and mind are in relaxation mode (much like a daydream, an altered state of body and mind), I will explore the reasons for overeating and
suggest new ways of thinking. You can reject any suggestions you don't feel happy with.
The therapy starts by recognising and acknowledging the difficulty that emotional eaters have when they try to break their habits with will-power
alone. Emotional eating is not a conscious, deliberate choice. It operates at the unconscious level, and this is where it must be addressed. You need
a mind change. It’s like a switch in your brain that needs to be re-wired to connect with your subconscious resources and unconscious potential.
You will select a specific memory of falling into emotional eating. The session begins with a vivid evocation of that event. This immediately sets up an
intriguing situation, because an emotional eater's usual response to their own behaviour is to put it out of mind as quickly as possible.
A hypnotic trance induction allows you to work on this memory, while at the same time leading you gradually into a deeper and deeper state of inner
The hypnotic trance-work engages you in the process of transforming your old pattern and replacing it with a new, healthy, balanced blueprint which allows
you to respond effectively to your emotional needs without resorting to food.
Your old memory is then recalled again and reprocessed in a way that breaks the automatic connection that operated before. This uncovers possibilities
in the situation that were previously hidden from you.
Creating better attitudes, beliefs, feelings and intentions about weight, and then rehearsing them, allows you to imaginatively experience operating
with your new blueprint and becoming ever more successful at doing so.
Your eating habits are changed for life and you are programmed for success.
Are you ready to start your transformation?
Contact Lindsay today
See here for the Pricing Structure.