- Stabbing pain or chronic prickling
- Feeling pain or discomfort on a daily basis
- Sports injury pain
- Accident damage pain
- Arthritis pain and discomfort
- Neuropathy (nerve) pain
- Cartilage damage pain
- Joint pain from wear and tear
- Hip and joint replacement
- Shoulder dislocation and/or joint pain
- And so on - see how Lindsay can help you
Cause & Effect
- Back pain
- Strain from lifting, stooping, bending, heavy work
- Poor flexibility, stiffness, carrying excess weight
- Impact damage from extreme sports
- Joint cartilage wear and tear
- Nerve damage from joint pressure
- Twisting inappropriately or too fast
- Skiing joint damage and bone fractures
- Damage to knees and hips from long-distance running
- General wear and tear from unhealthy diet or being overweight
- And so on - see how Lindsay can speed up your recovery and ease the burden of chronic pain
Hypnosis and NLP intervention helps with hypnotic anaesthesia to provide relief from
- Extreme or general pain
- Hip pain
- Painful knees
- Myofacial pain hypnosis
- Pain perception and intensity
- Neuropathic pain treatment
- Post-operative healing and phantom limb pain
- Rheumatoid and osteo-arthritis
- Shingles pain
- TMJ (temporomandibular joint) pain
- Back and sciatica pain
- Period pain •
- Getting off and staying off long-term pain-relief drugs
- And more - please ask if you’re unsure how hypnosis can help you
WHAT CAUSES PAIN AWARENESS
Autonomic nerves These nerves control the involuntary or partially-voluntary activities of your body, including your heart rate, blood pressure, digestion
and temperature regulation.
These nerves control your movements and actions by passing information from your brain and spinal cord to your muscles.
These nerves relay information from your skin and muscles back to your spinal cord and brain. The information is then processed to let you feel pain and
Even when nerve pain and nerve damage are mild they can still seriously affect your quality of life.
Lindsay's father, a dental surgeon, used 'hypno-analgesia' for over 40 years as an alternative to anaesthetics. He found that it was possible to relax
a patient into a hypnotic trance, allowing their subconscious to take over and avoiding any awareness or expectation of pain. Even during and after
major tooth extractions and the nerve disturbance related to drilling and filling, it always worked.
Your mind has extraordinary power to change your perceptions: you can learn to manage pain easily and effectively.
So please tell me about your issue: I should be able to help.
Questions I’ll need you to answer for me:
- How long has your pain lasted ?
- How bad is your pain/discomfort, on a scale of 1-10 [10 being worst]?
- What's causing it: nerves, sports strain, accident or something else?
- Where do you hurt: joints, back, shoulder, neck, other?
- Have you seen a medical specialist: doctor, physiotherapist, neurologist, chiropractor ?
- Do you take medication for pain? If so, how long have you been taking it?
Hypnosis changes your perception and expectation, reducing the impact of pain. Whatever the source of your pain, hypnosis and NLP therapy can and does
help significantly reduce pain intensity, making life much easier to cope with.
The hypnosis trance induction talk gives a brief introduction to some simple approaches which can improve pain management both immediately and over time.
It’s designed to show you that life isn’t as hopeless as you might have feared: you can actually look forward to feeling much better about your pain
and its impact on your life. The trance-like, deeply relaxed state of hypnosis will re-align your perceptions and feelings of pain.
Anyone can be hypnotised as long as they’re willing, not resistant to the potential of change and, most importantly, not sceptical about the process or
Stories have been used for their healing power throughout the centuries. I use stories that teach your subconscious a new kind of awareness and help you
take control of your comfort level so that you can begin to alter it at will.
The stories help you to feel and experience your pain, permanently or just occasionally, as having been felt and dealt with. It’s already in the past.
In this way your chronic pain is reduced from a frightening bugbear, 10 out of 10 in perception terms, to a more manageable 2-3 (often less) in terms of
the impact it has on every aspect of your life.
Relief and control of anticipated pain can have a massively significant and uplifting effect on your body and mind. It can and does change people’s lives,
improving their lifestyle for good.
- Relief from fibromyalgia
- Ease chronic pain
- Ease painful knees
- Deep pain relief
- Modify pain perceptions
- Post-operative healing
- Phantom limb pain treatment
- Relieve rheumatoid and oesteo-arthritis
- Overcome the pain of shingles
- Treatment for TMJ pain
- And so on
Allow Lindsay to help you back to comfort with a pain relief hypnosis session.
Can Lindsay Help You?
'We can help with depression/anxiety; however, the results may vary from person - to – person’, or 'You are not guaranteed to make a full recovery; however, we can help with your symptoms'.
See more by clicking on DISCLAIMER at bottom of Page.
See here for the Pricing Structure.