- Your morning routine is non-existent
- You forget your strengths when you need them most
- You need to make incremental changes to manage time better
- You work on tasks better delegated to someone else
- You procrastinate too much / lack focus
- You lack confidence and self-esteem
- You worry about leading your team
- Shyness holds you back
- You doubt your abilities
- You avoid difficult conversations
- You don’t say ‘thank you’ or smile
- You need to feel happier so that it reflects on others
- You forget your inner life determines your outer success
- You spend too much time recovering from stumbles and setbacks
- Home life affects business outcomes inappropriately or other way round
- And so on….
- Finance and the economy
- Weather or micro-environmental factors
- Infrastructure and laws
- Employees’ work ethic
- Distribution channels and suppliers
- Marketing and competitors
- Investors’ influence
- Media and the general public
- Trends and fashions
- Family issues
- Relationships with co-workers
- Job terms of reference
- Job skills and options to re-train
- Unhappiness with your job
- And so on….
- Be more excited about your and others’ potential
- Make more happen
- Create your business plan
- Determine your objectives
- Create a goals and objectives check list
- Achieve your financial goals and expectations
- Use your plan strategically and network
- Seek and find an appropriate lifestyle change
- Rise above the overwhelm from your peers / bosses
- Re-assess all your options
- Lead your team and share your enthusiasm
- Build more confidence and self-esteem
- Be more professional: open to change and critique
- Be more decisive, goal-orientated and aspiration-focused
- Speak more clearly, concisely and comfortably
- Deliver business messages well in front of peers and/or public And so much more – see how Lindsay can help
Examples of Issues Hypnotherapy Can Deal With
The 'Business Networking Confidence' hypnosis and NLP therapy helps you get more benefit from networking
How to use Hypnosis and NLP to boost confidence
Business networking is an important part of the marketing that any business has to do to be successful. But many people find networking daunting, and feel
uncomfortable 'selling their wares' in what feels more like a social than a sales environment.
The 'Business Networking Confidence' Hypnosis and NLP therapy session was developed to help you get more of the benefits of networking and feel more comfortable
about developing your networking skills. Before we start your session I explain why, even though networking is so important to the success of a business,
it can sometimes feel so difficult. Hypnosis can help develop the inner mind-set that will make networking easier and more rewarding.
A relaxing induction prepares you for the hypnosis trance work to come, allowing you to enter a focused, receptive state of mind where changes can
be made at a very deep level.
You are invited to reconnect both with your own capacity to be effective and with your true purpose in engaging in your particular field of work. These
elements are amplified through metaphor and applied to a truly rewarding visualisation experience of using networking easily and confidently.
This Session will enable you to integrate your new relaxed approach and to become naturally better at networking in support of your business goals.
Emotional Job Stress
The ‘Emotional Job Stress’ hypnosis and NLP therapy session will help you 'decompress' after work.
How to use Hypnosis to stop taking work home
Very stressful jobs are hard work when you're at work. But many people find themselves taking the stress home with them. It can be tough to switch off
and shut down.
The ‘Emotional Job Stress’ hypnotherapy programme was created to provide people with an effective way to compartmentalise their work and home lives so
that work doesn't take over completely.
A hypnotic trance induction looks at how the demands of work can 'creep' until they take over your whole life, with negative effects all round. Separating
work and private life, and finding ways to 'decompress', is essential to your health, well-being and efficiency at work.
A carefully-structured introduction both shows you the process of decompression and starts to train you in how to do it for yourself. Indirect suggestions
prepare the way for the hypnotic trance work to come.
When you’re deeply relaxed, you’re guided through a metaphorical process that you can adapt and use in your own specific circumstances. This
allows you to adopt and maintain a clear separation of work and private life. Rehearsal therapy gives you a strong grounding in what it’s like to use
this technique in daily life, and to start to see the increasing benefits that it can bring.
Choose ideally Up to 6 Key Topics Here to Help You with Your Business Acumen
I can deal with up to 6 topics with the 3 hour session but if you require more then this may require more sessions.
Please select relevant topics above and ask for Lindsay's help by clicking the button below.
Can Lindsay Help You?
See here for the Pricing Structure.